Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life is Goood :)

On Maternity Leave, being pampered by my dear darling mom & doting Husband and feeling the baby move every single minute is sheer bliss.....

All I can say is, Life is good :)

I am in my 37th week and the excitement keeps building...Well, the nervousness and excitement that is...Nervous about how the whole birthing experience is going to be and excited about the first time I will hold my little man!!!!

Will keep all you guys posted on the happenings!!!!
Take care...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chits write more about vishwa cant wait to read

Anu Russell said...

darling
of course you have not been prompt!!! so no posts from u...but here is one that you probably can write for if u r free...

you are tagged!

Mookuthi said...

Chits: write write write
To help you write your highs and lows from 2010
Your life in last 10 yrs
New year resolutions
Vishwas teachings to you in the last year and more:-)
Awaiting your writing :-)
Raji